Quite a few people have asked me what they should submit to The Paperbook Collective.
So, rather than tackle the mountain of work I needed to do today, I decided to draw a diagram instead. Because let’s face it, drawing is always more fun than working.
I’m hoping that this simplifies it all a bit, and is relatively easy to follow. As far as I can tell it contains all the basic information you need to decide if something is right to submit.
Only one week left until submissions close for issue two of the magazine!
For more information head up to the page above titled The Paperbook Collective. It has all the information you need to submit your work to the magazine.
Friday Photo Challenge!
Don’t forget about the Friday Photo Challenge guys! I have had some fantastic entries but as always, I want more. I’m quite greedy like that.
- All you need to do is take a photo of your computer with The Paperbook Collective open on the screen.
- Include in the photo the beverage you’re drinking and the music you’re listening to.
- Email your picture through to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to your blog.
- On Friday, I will publish them all on my blog so we can see where in the world the magazine is being read!
- I will choose my five favourite pictures to feature in issue two of the magazine, released September 1st.
This is a really fun and simple way to get people reading your blog, so if you haven’t already done so, email me your pic!
Here are the links to issue one of the magazine for your convenience:
I hope you’re all having a great hump day, mine is going….going.
Feel free to share this post with your friends and followers if you think they would be interested.
But it’s a perfect space
an artist’s collective.